Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sofi Berelidze VO RU 12/2007

В ночь / At Night - ph: Mark Pillai

Vogue Россия Декабрь 2007

This set is from the first issue of Vogue Россия I purchased (on the cover: Valentina Zeliaeva). This issue not only strengthened my interest for fashion scans but it also aroused my interest in the Russian language.

6 comments:

Sara said...

achAT i cant totally see why you were so inspired by this editorial.I truly enjoy looking at it, its one of those times when the setting and styling work so beautifully together its breathtaking.

achAT said...

Hi Sara, "inspired" is well put! This ed. and Valentina's ed. were very inspiring for me, as was the whole issue.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Can you tell me please what is the makeup artist's name? It's probably on tha last page, but I can't read Russian. Thank you! :)

achAT said...

It's Makky / Streeters.

You're right, the credits are on the last page.

Anonymous said...

Thank you here too!! ;)

. said...

I was shot in this flat in Paris for L'Officiel...it is amazing !