cover by Francesco Carrozzini

contents, editor's letter, people

editorials:

p. 114 / Desire me by Alexi Lubomirski (Lancaster 28.-29.3.2009) / 20 pages

p. 134 / Heidi by Francesco Carrozzini (Los Angeles 30.-31.3.2009) / 14 p.

p. 148 / Ich, Heidi / 4 p.

p. 152 / Rodeo Drive by Claudia Knoepfel & Stefan Indlekofer (Los Angeles 1.-2. April 2009) / 14 p.

p. 174 / L.A. Confidential by Paola Kudacki (Beverly Hills 3. April 2009) / 10 p.

This is Heidi's fourth Vogue cover, the second for Vogue Deutsch.
4 comments:
"Desire Me" is wonderful. Once again Alexi Lubomirski has done a good job.
Thank you for scanning!
When I leafed through this issue the first time it was the Paparazzi ed. which drew my attention. After having scanned from all eds. I'd say Alexis ed. is my favourite. But this issue surprised me as a whole.
I can't explain how happy I am that you've decided to not tag these scans, now the images look fresh and nice, thank you.
thanks for the heidi scans. could you please reupload the 4th content page, it keeps saying 'not found'? thanks love.
Post a Comment