The issue comes shrink-wrapped with the supplement, but most of the text is on the outside of the clear plastic - so when you align it up, you get a magazine cover with full text. But once you take the magazine out, the cover has just 3 words ("Beauty Above All") on it...

contents

Гурман "gourmet" supplement: Natalia by Mario Testino (reprint from US Vogue Sept 2006)

Красота - Beauty
Hannah Holman by Alasdair McLellan

Carmen Kass by Mario Testino

Read the February Vogue!
MagdaThe only ed. from the Гурман "gourmet" supplement.
Marya Timonina by Danil Golovkin
Готовим сюрпризы - We prepare surprises

All scans by achAT-scans
6 comments:
achAT, YOU ARE BACK!I'M SO HAPPY!!!
And thank you for all scans!
achAT, thanks for all scans!
I want to ask you...There is a article or something about actress Michelle Williams.Can you scan it please?
You were MIA for so long I was starting to worry :(
So glad you´re back!
Vanesa, at present I just don't enjoy scanning. Vogue Russia is a different thing because I particularly like all things linked to Russian: music, TV, Vogue and still trying to learn the language ;)
I wish you a Happy New Year!
achAT, с Новым Годом!Удачи и здоровья тебе!
These photos are so beautiful and the colors are amazing!!
Post a Comment