Thursday, August 21, 2008

10 years Vogue РОССИЯ (9/2008)

10 лет.
Первые.
Лучшие.

10 years.
The First.
The Best.

This issue has 634 pages and comes with a 154 p.-supplement fall/winter collections 2008/09.


achAT-scan

cover: Anna Selezneva / Silent
ph: Mario Testino
styling: Carine Roitfeld

contents



сюжеты номера - Subjects of this issue

Anna Selezneva - Рождение Звезды [Birth of a Star]- ph: Mario Testino - styling: Carine Roitfeld


Diana Farkhullina - цвет нации [Flower of the Nation]- ph: KT Auleta - styling: Simon Robins


Cato Vannee - Кройка и Шитье [Cutting and Sewing] - ph: Chad Pitman - styling: Simon Robins


Alyona Osmanova - Окна Роста - ph: Matt Irwin - styling: Simon Robins


and more....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your scans, I know that mine aren't half as good as yours and that's okay :P. Keep up the great work achAt!

Do you subscribe to Russian and German Vogue? Are those the only magazines you buy/subscribe to?

achAT said...

I don't have a subscription. I buy them in a very reliable shop. I also buy Amica Germany regularily because I like their eds. And I buy other mags when I like the contents, a specific model or a specific ed. Like the recent GQs.

mimi & lynn said...

love love the ballerina one!! so classy =*

my blogg: mygladiators.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Diana Farkhullina is simply Beautiful!
Do you plan to post the other images from the index ?

Please do, I really admire your work, Thank you for sharing these gorgeous images