Great idea! Did u scan them all? I don´t remember seeing Kylie Minogue´s or Toni Garn´s covers...btw, the thumbnail of Russian covers doesn´t work.
I scanned all but Kylie's - I don't have this issue. The Russian index should be available now. Thanks for your comment!
I remember seeing your previews from Poly´s ed from the august issue, did u scan the rest?
No I didn't. I wasn't really taken with this issue. I also wanted to see who'd take on the job of posting the eds.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great idea! Did u scan them all? I don´t remember seeing Kylie Minogue´s or Toni Garn´s covers...
btw, the thumbnail of Russian covers doesn´t work.
I scanned all but Kylie's - I don't have this issue. The Russian index should be available now. Thanks for your comment!
I remember seeing your previews from Poly´s ed from the august issue, did u scan the rest?
No I didn't. I wasn't really taken with this issue. I also wanted to see who'd take on the job of posting the eds.
Post a Comment