It's been a while since last time I visited your blog. That is because our damn stupid Chinese firewall blocks all pages on blogspot.com, thus I couldn't see your lovely blog even if I tried Web Proxy.
However, today I am lucky enough to make it. And I must express my appreciation for all your wonderful scans. Thank you!!
6 comments:
escelent place to watch pretty pictures! ty
Nice ed! Cato is pretty.
Thank you for sharing.
It's been a while since last time I visited your blog. That is because our damn stupid Chinese firewall blocks all pages on blogspot.com, thus I couldn't see your lovely blog even if I tried Web Proxy.
However, today I am lucky enough to make it. And I must express my appreciation for all your wonderful scans. Thank you!!
I heard that China was blocking blogs but I didn't know they were blocking all blogs. I'm glad that they're "back".
Thanks for your compliment!
Nice pictures!
Moda Paris _anaclaragarmendia.blogspot.com
Thanks for a greatt read
Post a Comment