main cover: Kate Moss, spine, supplement

achAT-HR-scans @2000px
contents

contributors, editor's letter

Сюжеты номера - Main editorials:
p. 320 - 10 pages - 6 photos
Kate Moss - Мосс Совет - ph: Solve Sundsbo - st: Simon Robins
p. 330 - 4 pages - 2 photos
Fashion - Donatella Versace - ph: Matt Irwin
p. 334 - 4 pages - 2 photos
Business - Лариса Синельщикова - ph: Danil Golovkin
p. 338 - 4 pages - 2 photos
Cinema - Renata Litvinova - ph: Vladimir Vasilchikov
p. 342 - 4 pages - 2 photos
Power - Natalia Timakova - ph: Danil Golovkin
p. 346 - 12 pages
Alla Kostromichova
11 сцен из личной жизни - 11 Szenen aus dem Privatleben - 11 scenes from private life
ph: KT Auleta - st: Simon Robin
p. 358 - 12 pages - 10 photos
Freja Beha - Я вспоминаю - Ich erinnere mich - I remember
ph: Willy Vanderperre - st: Katie Grand
p. 370 - 8 pages - 6 photos
Anne Vyalitsyna - Вот лак бывает
ph: Willy Vanderperre - st: Olivier Rizzo
p. 378 - 10 pages - 10 photos
Karolin Wolter - Двадцать лет спустя - Twenty Years Later
ph: Terry Tsiolis - st: Simon Robins
Categories cover pages:

English summary:
6 comments:
Thank you very much!
Большое тебе спасибо за все сканы, за проделанную работу и потеряное время!Ты не перестаешь дарить радость!
Я редко коментирую, но постоянно заглядываю в твой удивительный блог.Очень его люблю!
Thanks for your nice words! It's the first comment I received in Russian. Sorry I can't reply in Russian, I'm just in the process of learning, but I understood every word of your comment.
Мой блог удивительный? !!! блеск!
Oh, I do not know why but I thought that you are Russian... Sorry.I have been surprised by your knowledge of language.=)
I by the way, i'm from Ukraine.And yes, your blog is really FANTASTIC!
I'm sorry for bad english.I learn it at school)
achAT, is it something like ed with Elena Sudakova?
http://img102.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=82730_achAT_vogue-ros_2009-09_p165-HR_122_576lo.jpg
Can you scan more of it, please?
My English isn't fantastic either ;))) I'm interested in languages and I learn Russian just for fun. I listen to songs (pop, rock), translate lyrics, buy Vogue Russia regularily, listen to Russian radio...
... the most beautiful "Russian" song I ever found turned out to be a Ukrainian one... Milla Jovovich singing "Ой у гаю при Дунаю"
Sorry, no ed. with Elena. This is just one of the "cover pages" of the categories inside. There's only the jewellery ed. with the two models mentioned.
I'm from Vienna, you can take a look at Viennese fashion shops on my "deutschsprachiges Blog" - just click on the link at the upper right part of my blog.
You are very interesting person as I see.
I didn't think that you can learn Russian for fun.I really respect you!Russian is so difficult to learn)
Thanks.I will take a look at your other blogs too!
С лучшими пожеланиями из Украины.Мария
I think the Russian language is just a bit more difficult than German, if at all. I appreciate that Russian is so precise, take only the two aspects of verbs.
Learning Russian is indeed fun for me, because I don't learn it from boring books, also not by learning grammatics or words, but by listening to and translating songs and articles of interest.
Learning the imperative? Take "Тату - Не Верь, Не Бойся, Не Проси". That's surely more addictive than fighting one's way through dull theory.
I'm also fond of dark and mysterious lyrics of artists like Пикник, Ария, Кипелов и Наутилус Помпилиус. It takes me several hours to translate one song but... it's fun. At least for me ;))
С сердечным приветом из Вены!
Post a Comment