Beautiful pictures of Gisele! Thank you!By the way, I love this Nadja picture, too ^_^ Actually that Richard Avedon ed is one of my favorite Nadja eds.
You're welcome. I usually don't buy German Elle but I had to buy this issue just because of the cover pic. There's just a story on Gisele inside. I found that Avedon pic by chance in a local newspaper and decided a detail to be my next avatar. Unfortunately I missed Avedons work completely.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Beautiful pictures of Gisele! Thank you!
By the way, I love this Nadja picture, too ^_^ Actually that Richard Avedon ed is one of my favorite Nadja eds.
You're welcome. I usually don't buy German Elle but I had to buy this issue just because of the cover pic. There's just a story on Gisele inside.
I found that Avedon pic by chance in a local newspaper and decided a detail to be my next avatar. Unfortunately I missed Avedons work completely.
Post a Comment