Nadine is an Austrian model who already appeared twice on the cover of French L'Officiel, also once on L'Officiel Ukraine.
Flair Austria dedicated their whole June issue to her. See also this post on my blog: http://snailscans.blogspot.com/2009/06/nadine-wolfbeisser-flair-osterreich.html
For Flair Nadine is "Austrias next Cordula Reyer" - surely a bit too early for a claim like this. I confess I didn't know her name until now.
2 comments:
Who's that girl? Is she an actress? Have never seen her before! She is stunning!
Nadine is an Austrian model who already appeared twice on the cover of French L'Officiel, also once on L'Officiel Ukraine.
Flair Austria dedicated their whole June issue to her. See also this post on my blog:
http://snailscans.blogspot.com/2009/06/nadine-wolfbeisser-flair-osterreich.html
For Flair Nadine is "Austrias next Cordula Reyer" - surely a bit too early for a claim like this. I confess I didn't know her name until now.
Post a Comment