Dear readers of this blog!
In the last weeks I noticed that there were almost no comments on this blog, only 3 readers posted comments on 28 postings in June. On the other hand my scans could be found on many blogs and other sites on the net, most of them not citing a source. I consider not citing a source as disrespectful to me because I spend a lot of time in producing excellent scans and sharing them with you.
Comments on a blog are not a requirement, but for me comments are important - it doesn't matter whether they are positive or negative, but no comments at all are disappointing. Having no comments at all I assume that my postings are not of interest for you and that I'd better keep them on my PC.
Besides of posting comments to any posting, getting in contact with me is easy: just click on my avatar or "view my complete profile" and send me an e-mail. The address is visible in the status bar of your browser so you can also use an e-mail program of your choice.
achAT
Clémence Poésy
12 years ago
18 comments:
No! Your posts are very interesting! I'm sorry if I haven't written any comments, but I will in the future! I always link to your blog when I use your scans (:
Hi achAT, I check your Wonderful posts everyday, sorry for not leaving comments. I will do so in the future!
I love your posts. I also am sorry I haven't commented. I greatly appriciate all of your hard work, and that the file names say what magazine they are :)
hello, well i'm sorry about how you feel, however don't worry, MANY people are interested in your posts, including me! That's why your scans are posted all over the net... we all really appreciate you hard work :)
And let me add another essential point:
When certain types of posts get more comments than others, I can post more of this kind. I have too much material waiting for scanning that it's impossible to scan all. So I could set up priorities based on your comments.
achAT, Your avatar frightens me.
Why please? It's just an avatar.
achAT, I'm so sorry.. I regret not posting more comments here. Believe me, I do appreciate your work, I find your scans truly brilliant and I visit your blog every single day, hoping to see some new scans from Vogue Rossiya, Vogue Deutschland or British Vogue.
I must admit, i am those guy who doesn't leave a comment. I apologize for that and now i hope now you know there are people who really appreciate your efforts and enjoy your posts.
Your posts from Vogue Deutschland and Vogue Russia are my favourite since i can't get any of them in my country, so thank you so much :)
You see, dear achAT, everyone loves you <3
Hi achAT, I couldn't agree more with Emma and Sara. I'm not a regular visitor to your blog but do stop by on occasion and find your scans to be exceptionally well done. I personally thank you for the effort that you're putting forth.
I love your scans. usually one forgets to say 'Thank you' on the internet. Thank you for your quality scans :)
I am so sorry, you ARE actually right! I will link/source/credit/etc. whenever i use your things! Which was once only i think.
Thank you, and forgive me ^-^
I love your posts, please don't be sad, you are one of the bests!!! :) Really!! I always write your link if I use your scans, but from now on I'm going to comment too, I promise! <3
Your scans are great. I don't leave comments because my english is not very good. But i'll try to do it. Thanks for all your scans.
achAT you already know that I appreciate your scans because I told you so, keep up the great work and I agree not crediting bothers me as well, it's not like I feel important after scanning but I think the scanner deserves a little credit.
Was ist mit der Editorial von der russischen Vogue mit Karolin & Meghan? Ich würde gerne die ganze Strecke sehen...bitte? :)
Me, das komplette Ed. ist zur Zeit nur als "oneminutescans" zu sehen (siehe Link "My Blogs"). In besserer Qualität werde ich es posten, nachdem das nächste VR erschienen ist.
your scans are quite amazing. ive been posting them on the forum i frequent and posting a link to your blog so more people can see your gorgeous work!
thank you, and dont ever think that your efforts arent appreciated!!
<333333
Post a Comment