Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Siri Tollerod : Vogue Italia Maggio 2008

Many thanks for all your replies!
I hope you don't mind that I also post older eds. I need place for new magazines, so I gotta get rid of older ones. Here's an ed. I like very much, photographed by Miles Aldridge.
"The Vagaries of Fashion" - "Die Launen der Mode"

achAT-scans from VI 5/2008

7 comments:

Wicked Halo said...

I love it when you post older editorials!!! New stuff is easier to find, but it's always great to find old gems!

Anonymous said...

One of the best Siri eds

Anonymous said...

Will you be scanning the rest of that Zuzanna G ed from Vogue beauty I think it was?? I havne't been able to find the rest in hq at all and I love it : (

Anonymous said...

I love older editorials! They're great, provided that they are from 2000 or since then. (Cause I personally don't like any fashion thing from the 90's...)

achAT said...

Kat, the oldest of my fashion mags are from 2007.

Anonymous, in case you are referring to a beauty supplement - I'm very sorry but it was not attached to the magazine here. Unfortunately supplements of foreign Vogues often are missing here.

dmonique said...

i looove older editorials, it seems lately i like them more than the latest editorials published by magazines.
but anywho, i loove this ed, finally an original & creative ed and siri looks gorgeous as usual

achAT said...

Can it be that we'll like today's eds. in a year more than today?