What a brilliant editorial! I've always liked Edita, but Vogue Deutsch makes me like her even more. Thank you for posting!
It looks like these Nina Ricci platforms are quickly becoming the footwear hits of the season. They seem to be everywhere..Edita's body is perfection, the ed is simply stunning. Thanks, achAT!
Stunning! Edita is so beautiful :) Thanks for the scans!
This is the best work Greg Kadel has ever done, IMO. Also the model is so very beautiful.I commented on it at tFS but I'm doing here again. lolThanks.
Many thanks for your comments, each of them is very welcome!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a brilliant editorial! I've always liked Edita, but Vogue Deutsch makes me like her even more. Thank you for posting!
It looks like these Nina Ricci platforms are quickly becoming the footwear hits of the season. They seem to be everywhere..
Edita's body is perfection, the ed is simply stunning. Thanks, achAT!
Stunning! Edita is so beautiful :) Thanks for the scans!
This is the best work Greg Kadel has ever done, IMO.
Also the model is so very beautiful.
I commented on it at tFS but I'm doing here again. lol
Thanks.
Many thanks for your comments, each of them is very welcome!
Post a Comment