Natalia Vodianova was the star of this issue, she appeared on approx. 100 pages. Here are a few pages from this remarkable issue.
cover and supplement

categories pages

Eugenia Volodina - Женя Жениаль / Genia Genial

Shops - Цвет / Color

Shops - Плащи / Raincoats, Зонты / Umbrellas, Кожа / Leather

achAT-scans
Natalia Vodianova in Vogue Россия Март 2008 at a glance

achAT-indices
6 comments:
I remember this issue... This was the first one that you scanned and we met, right? And also I remember that I asked you for Zhenya's article... And than I cried, coz the article is sad...
Thank you, Franz
Sweetie, this issue brings memories back :heart: I remember Tatiana and you were asking about Eugenia and I first didn't know what you meant. Eugenia in a Natalia-only issue?
I had posted on tFS before but this was my first VR post where I more or less introduced the issue. I was so fascinated of this issue that I bought a second copy which is still sealed.
Thanks achAT, I espcially like how you try to include every page of Natalia in the "glance" scans. Thank you, so i don't really feel left out :D
It was a brilliant issue! I've found your scans of Natalia's editorials on Bwgreyscale.com. Unfortunately, some of the links are broken. I think that readers of your blog would be grateful if you could post the pictures here. Thanks in advance!
I "rediscovered" this issue just a few days ago and noticed that
1. I had not scanned all of Natalias pictures then
2. I was not satisfied with the scanning quality in regard of this outstanding issue.
So I first scanned all unscanned pictures that I could make the indices and had an overview on the issue. The next step will be to rescan all other pictures which may take awhile as this project has no priority for me.
The scans will then of course be posted here.
achAT, you rock!
Post a Comment