
contents etc.

p. 82 / 7 pages
Drew Barrymore
title: Blue Бэрримор
ph: Alexei Hay

p. 100 / 6 pages / 5 photos (plus 1 small photo on p. 177)
Sasha Pivovarova
title: Александра - Alexandra
ph: Mark Segal
See below.
p. 108 / 8 pages + 1 (p. 62)
Romina Lanaro
title: Новая волна - New Wave
ph: Lee Broomfield

p. 116 / 6 pages
Eugenia Silva
title: шанель No 1 - Chanel No 1
ph: Mario Sierra


Красота (Beauty) - p. 135 / 9 photos
Shannan Click
ph: David Vasiljevic

p. 158 / 2 pages
"Making of" - Sienna Miller for Boss Orange
5 comments:
Have been dying for HQ's of Shannan, pls scan what you can of her!! THanks for the cover
I really loved the French edition with Shannan but was sad that there was no HQ scan.
Romina's looks great too.
Thanks, achAT.
I'll scan Shannan's pictures ASAP but there are only 10+ pages in the Russian issue. On the web I found 40+ pages from the French issue.
hi, very nice blog. I made a post with one of your scans, thanks :)
have you seen Dazed & Confused August? Dazed & Confused August | Fashion Gone Rogue
Aeon, thanks for the heads-up! Stunning outfits!
Nice website, I like your comments, just bookmarked ;)
Post a Comment