Vogue Russia August 2009 is out today. Regular readers of my blog know that I usually post a detailed review of the issue as soon as it hits the newsstands. But this time this review will be shorter. Why? I simply don't like this issue and I don't like the choice of models. Since months VR's quality is constantly descending. IMHO it hit a new low with this issue.
Friends of small boobs in general and Dree Hemingway will be pleased however ;=) Although this issue is on "diamonds, jewellery and glitz" it looks cheap for me.
Waiting for the September issue....
Contents of the August issue:
p. 156 / 14 pages
Mey Bun & Tao Okamoto
ph: Terry Tsiolis
p. 170 / 10 pages
Sigrid Agren
ph: Josh Olins
p. 180 / 10 pages (4 of them nudes) and the cover
Dree Hemingway
ph: Alasdair McLellan
The jewellery ed. by Aitken Jolly features Mirte Maas & Evelina Membatova
Clémence Poésy
12 years ago
2 comments:
Hi achAT,
I understand you felt disappointed because of this issue, i just wondering can you still upload Sigrid Agren's pages from the web? I can't get the issue here and i just wanna have a peep, but of course if you don't have the time or don't wanna do so, it's ok :D
Thanks
I'll post the ed. because it's the best of this issue.
Post a Comment