Friday, July 17, 2009

Recent ads. listed by photographers

In the past it happened that I bought a magazine just because of the ads., and in fact ads. play a big part why I'm scanning. Usually I'm just interested in the models, but this time I decided to give the photographers special emphasis. All scans are from Vogue Deutsch ("vo" at the end of the filename) and UK ("vog"), August issues, one is from Flair Austria ("fl").

Steven Meisel
Prada
left to right: Kendra Spears, Julia Hafstrom, Ymre Stiekema, Anna de Rijk (I hope that's right)

Bottega Veneta : Anna Jagodzinska

Roberto Cavalli
: Karen Elson, Isabeli Fontana

Mulberry
: Kasia Struss, Irina Kulikova

Louis Vuitton
: Madonna


Inez & Vinoodh
Gucci : Anja Rubik, Joop : Lily Donaldson, Yves Saint Laurent : Christy Turlington


Mert & Marcus
Giorgio Armani : Raquel Zimmerman

Valentino : Iris Strubegger in HQ, Miu Miu : Mimmi Söderström


Craig McDean
Max Mara : Eniko Mihalik, Pollini : Freja Beha Erichsen


Peter Lindbergh
Escada : Eva Herzigova, Dior : Marion Cotillard (not new, but with information on "The Lady Noire Affair")


Nathaniel Goldberg
DKNY
models (from left to right)
Giedre Dukauskaite, Rosie Tupper, Alyona Osmanova, Lyndsey Scott;
Liu Wen, Diana Farkhullina, Anna Gushina, Daiane Conterato


Mikael Jansson
Chloé : Kasia Struss, Sigrid Agren, Karlie Kloss


Steven Klein
Akris : Alana Zimmer


Mario Sorrenti
Hugo Boss Hugo : Anouck Lepère


Mario Testino

Versace : Gisele Bündchen

Mario Testino also photographed the last Burberry campaigns - for Emma Watson see one post below

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great post!! thanks especially for Cavalli, i can't wait to see more of this campaign!

achAT said...

When I see them, I'll scan them. I'm waiting to see Dolce & Gabbana in print, above all that pink pic.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post, I really like the idea that you separate the ads by the photographers!! Thanks! :)