Friday, July 31, 2009

Lily Donaldson : Chocks Away!

From British Vogue March 2009, ph: Tim Walker

achAT-scans @1600px

the cover: Lily by Nick Knight

5 comments:

Kokobombon said...

you´re my hero!! I love Tim´s work so much, this is the first time that I see this ed in good quality.
Danke schön :)

Kanna said...

I didn't like this ed when it first came out but now I love it. Love the 5th, 6th pics most.
Tim Walker is always great.

Thanks achAT.

achAT said...

This issue was a "must-buy" for me. And eds. like this are the reason why I spend €€€ on fashion magazines.

I also liked the Caroline Trentini / Tim Walker ed. with the swan from the same issue, and there were also Anja and Daria and another ed. of Lily (all were posted on my blog) and Agyness.

Kanna said...

Yeah, it was a packed issue, so I bought two copies :D

MCAforPresident said...

that is a stunning achAT. Thank you so much for scanning. I've put it on my blog with a link back to here. Hope you don't mind.