Thank you for the scans, I love Sasha!
Welcome!Me too ;)))
Every single shot of Sasha is just so beautiful.Thanks.
A wonderful ed. indeed. I don't understand why they didn't chose a picture from this set as cover.
^ I thought the same thing, though Shannan is beautiful too. ^^
Beautiful! Thank you for these :D
This is a fantastic ed. and really great scans. Thanks for posting. BTW, I love what you've done on your sites.
These photos are stunning.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Thank you for the scans, I love Sasha!
Welcome!
Me too ;)))
Every single shot of Sasha is just so beautiful.
Thanks.
A wonderful ed. indeed. I don't understand why they didn't chose a picture from this set as cover.
^ I thought the same thing, though Shannan is beautiful too. ^^
Beautiful! Thank you for these :D
This is a fantastic ed. and really great scans. Thanks for posting. BTW, I love what you've done on your sites.
These photos are stunning.
Post a Comment