Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Vogue Deutsch August 2009 - The Naked Issue?

Lots of nudity in this issue which gives as its headline: "Fashion Trend - Sex & Rock'n'Roll Chic". Photos which contain nudity are posted on another blog because I want to keep this blog free of nudity.

HR (2000px) cover: Edita Vilkeviciute by Greg Kadel


contents, editor's letter, people


p. 134 / 16 pages (1 nude)
Edita Vilkeviciute - Edita - ph: Greg Kadel

p. 150 / 12 pages, all b&w (4 nude)
Catherine McNeil - Femme Fatale - ph: Patrick Demarchelier

p.168 / 12 pages (almost all nude)
Laura Blokhina & Queeny van der Zande - Freispiele - ph: Claudia Knoepfel & Stefan Indlekofer


p. 184 / 6 pages (all nude)
Katrin Thormann - Cat pack - ph: Daniel Jackson

p. 192 / 12 pages (no nudity)
Constance Jablonski - Extraklasse - ph: Thomas Schenk

p. 204 / 5 pages
Das Vogue Gespräch: Irina Lazareanu (3 pictures, all nude) & Johnny Borrell of Razorlight

7 comments:

MCAforPresident said...

Please tell me you are going to scan the Laura Blokhina & Queeny van der Zande ed in your usual HQ awesomeness!! please please please!!

MCAforPresident said...

shit, just read your post description. sorry man, but thanks for the great scans.

achAT said...

I hope this means you've found the scans on my other blog?

MCAforPresident said...

yes mate. you rock! Do you have any Andi Muise ed's you can scan for the masses?!

achAT said...

Sorry but I can't remember having seen an ed. with her. I don't even have her name in my database (which means I didn't scan a picture and she didn't appear in any of the mags I have).

Anonymous said...

I am dying to see the full Edita Ed!!!!

Stefan said...

free of nudity? :(

:D

Thanks achAT, The German edition are the ones i can't get, thanks :)